REACH’s child and adolescent Day Treatment Program is an intensive outpatient service focused on improving the quality of life of children and adolescents through intensive, structured, goal-oriented interventions.
WHAT TO EXPECT
REACH offers Day Treatment year round and consists of 3 hours of group-based therapeutic activities under the direction of REACH’s Clinical Psychologist.
DAY TREATMENT INCLUDES:
- Activities to promote healthy emotion regulation
- Self-awareness and goal setting
- Activities to promote improved relationships with peers and adults
- Skills development
- Interpersonal and social competency
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Developing positive coping skills
- Symptom management to enhance vocational opportunities, school opportunities, and/or independent living