Case Management (CPST) Ravenna
Welcome to REACH Behavioral Health! We are an accredited mental health agency with locations throughout Northeast Ohio. We believe through empathic, evidenced-based therapy, we can positively impact the lives of our clients.
We are searching for a Case Manager/CPST Worker to provide assistance to clients and conduct activities that lead to increased client self-sufficiency. CPST Workers participate in client assessment, planning, coordination, linkage to resources and advocacy. They are responsible for overall coordination and implementation of the Individual Service Plan (ISP).
- Knowledge of the principles and methods of case management including the purpose, intent, and activities of CPST
- How to therapeutically engage a client in the home or other community location
- Skills and knowledge necessary to provide the activities of CPST.
- Knowledge and understanding of the characteristics of the population served, such as psychiatric symptoms, mental illness, medications, culture, and age and gender development
- A working knowledge and understanding of services that are appropriate for the needs of the client and support systems that are relevant to the lives of the client
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and the purpose of health care, social services, employment, housing, recreational opportunities, and other services and systems available in the community
- Flexibility to work at times convenient for the clients, including evening, weekend, or early morning
- A safe driving record as determined by Agency policy and the Agency’s insurance agent.
- Competitive wages
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- Retirement package with company matching
- Clinical Supervision for employees licensed with the State of Ohio