Front Office Administrative Assistant Ravenna
Welcome to REACH Behavioral Health! We are an accredited mental health agency with locations throughout Northeast Ohio. We believe through empathic, evidenced-based therapy, we can positively impact the lives of our clients.
REACH is hiring a Front Office Administrative Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. The person must be organized, enthusiastic, detailed oriented, and a self-starter who can provide administrative and clerical support to the counseling staff at our Ravenna location. This is a part-time late afternoon/evening position.
Apply today to be a part of our dynamic team!
- Greet and welcome all clients arriving for their appointments, check them in and collect co-pays.
- Manage incoming communications (telephone, email, mail, etc.).
- Complete the pre-intake process for new clients, including answering questions about services available, documenting client demographic information, and collecting insurance information.
- Maintain administrative client information in the electronic health record.
- Communicate effectively with clients and therapists.
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Monday through Friday, Part-time, late afternoon to evening shift.